Monday, August 18, 2014

Cherry Bomb

I discovered some great sales at the Cosmopolitan Sales Room, both from the previous round and current one, so here's a little of what I picked up*.


This slinky red number is called the SS dress, a CSR offering from *Aphrodisiac*, I've paired it up with Esssenz's Athens shoes in Black, heels for Slink's mid feet. My earrings are one of my gacha wins from [[masoom]]'s main store gacha, called Love Sick. You'll find all her gacha machines off to the left as you first teleport in.


This pink dress is Kaithleen's offering called Hipster Girl, this one is in pink. My jewelry is yet another Amorous offering, called Antiquarian. This set has a ton of different color and metal options, so you'll have plenty of  customization options. My shoes are Essenz as well, called Rhodes.


This blue top is called Degrade, [orage]'s CSR offering. I've paired it up with the Athens shoes again and a pair of skinny jeans I had in my inventory.

The beautiful skin I have on with each outfit is a 7 deadly s{k}ins offering called Julia, available now at the Feeb's Rascals Sale Room. I'm also madly in love with this [Pink Fuel] red lipstick, so I'll probably have it on a lot.



 *The round swapped right after I started this post, so some of what I show here is no longer available in the sales room and I had to make a few adjustments. My apologies on that. However - most of the stores have a new item out for you to check out!


Essenz - Athens // Not Available
Essenz - Rhodes in White //  $70L
*Aphoridisiac* - SS Dress in Red - // Not available
Kaithleen's - Hipster Girl in Pink // Not available
[orage] - Degrade Top in Blue // $85L

Other Details:
 
Skin: 7 deadly s{k}ins - Julia Skin // $650L @ Feeb's Rascals Sale Room
Hair 1: /Wasabi Pills/ Veronica in Royal // $250L
Hair 2: [elikatira] - Interrupt in Black04 (Edited to Darken)  // Retried (No Longer Available)
Hair 3: Truth Hair - London in Crow (Mesh) // $250L
Eyes: Ikon - Destiny Eyes in Maya // $150L
Eyelashes: *FTL* - S02 Kirei // $150L
Eyeliner: Mock - Simpatico in Black // $40L
Jeans: [[>cake<]] - Cuffed Skinny Jeans // No Longer Available (Store Closed?)
Jewelry 1: [[masoom]] - Love Sick Earrings in Red // $50L (Per Spin @ Main Store Gacha)
Jewelry 2:  A m o r o u s - Antiquarian // $451L
Lip Stick 1:  [Pink Fuel]- Essential Lipstick in Deep Matte Red // $200L
Lipstick 2: Mock - Luxe Lip Cream (Lotus - Pia) // $0L (In Store Usable Demo)
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female Mid Feet // $675L
Nails: Slink - Enhancement Fingernails for Default Hands // $150L

Pose By Pose Maniacs

No comments:

Post a Comment