Saturday, August 9, 2014

I Feel Pretty

My stint as a formal jazz club hostess has left me with an obsessive need for ballgowns I never quite grew out of. Lucky for me, Skindustrial Bodyworks (which I'll shorten to SKBW in later posts,) had a few I could satisfy my urge with. These aren't all of her gown offerings, so check them out yourself!


I'm a big fan of this dress, which is the Draped Back Azure Gown by SKBW. It's fully mesh and comes with Lola appliers and a pair of black satin gloves. I personally like the peek-a-boo draped back - perfect for what I like to refer to as "reverse" necklaces.


Originally a Horror Haute Exclusive release, SKBW's Sleeping Death mesh gown has been released in store and on the marketplace.




I've paired both gowns with an Amorous set called Heilig. Like all of her jewelry, Matchbook has scripted her pieces to include various metal and stone options (here I've used the darkest silver metal and pearl gems). I'm also wearing newcomer Glamistry's Hyacinth heels for Slink feet - currently on sale for $280L in their new store. As a promo, each pair you buy gets you the white version for free!


The Details: 

Hair: Truth Hair - Colbie in Black&White04 // $250L
Eyes:  Ikon - Destiny Eyes in Maya // $150L
Eyelashes: *FTL* - S02 Kirei // $150L
Jewelry: A m o r o u s - Heilig // $298L
Skin: Curio - Ice Queen in Dark Sundust (Charcoal 2) // Retired Skin (No Longer Available)
Eyeliner: Mock - Simpatico in Black // $40L
Gown 1:  Skindustrial Bodyworks - Draped Back Azure Gown //$199L
Gown 2:  Skindustrial Bodyworks - Sleeping Death Gown // $150L
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female High Feet // $675L 
Heels: Glamistry - Hyacinth in Black //$280L
Nails:  *Sexy Mama's* Manicure - French Tip // $199L (Marketplace Only)

Taken at The White Armory

No comments:

Post a Comment