Thursday, August 7, 2014

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

This is my first blog post - so let's do something fun to start off with! I'll probably change how I do things over time, but hey. It's a start!


I feel like attending a Daft Punk concert in this, with all the glowy bits and cybernetic pieces. It's fun, and I'm mesmerized by the flashing lights scripted into the suit.
This futuristic ensemble is called the Cyber Catsuit by Skindustrial Bodyworks. There are six colors to choose from - the one I am wearing here is teal and black. Each outfit comes with leggings, a choker, the bodysuit, the gloves, and earrings (which aren't pictured here).
Each separate pack is $400L, you can buy the fatpack or $2,700L. The boots are sold separately at $950L (but are included in the fatpack).



 My eyes and earrings came from A m o r o u s jewelry, fitting in naturally with the rest of my Tron inspired getup. Amorous is beautiful jewelry and great quality for reasonable prices, so I highly recommend them.

Now. Excuse me while I go find some glowsticks and turn on some dubstep.


The Details:

Hair: Truth Hair - Tilly (Streaked) in Crow // $250L (Now Included in the Blacks & Whites Pack)
Eyes: A m o r o u s - Cybernetic Eyes in Blue/Green // $89L
Eyelashes: *FTL* - S02 Kirei // $150L
Earrings: A m o r o u s - Studded Earrings // $99L
Skin: Curio - Ice Queen in Light Sundust (Charcoal 2) // Retired Skin (No Longer Available)
Eyeliner: Mock - Simpatico in Black // $40L
Catsuit: Skindustrial Bodyworks - Cyber Catsuit Teal/Black // $400L
Boots: Skindustrial Bodyworks - Cyber Boots // $950L
Nails: *Sexy Mama's* Manicure - French Tip // $199L (Marketplace Only)

Pose By Pose Maniacs

No comments:

Post a Comment