Thursday, December 4, 2014

Il Dolce Suono

So, after I saw this outfit, I knew I just had to buy it. The Fifth Element is one of my favorite nostalgia movies. And in honor of it, here's the youtube of the song (Il Dolce Suono) performed during the movie. (My readers will soon come to learn I am a giant geek....)

Anyway!


While some of the items I have on I've blogged about before, my focus is the awesome Leeloo dress I have on, made by DRBC. The white alone is $100L at the Suicide Dollz Anniversary.  You can get a $200L fatpack of other colors as well (but it doesn't include the white). If I wanted to be a true movie purist, I would have been shoeless.... but I like my shoes. Maybe later. 


Now, this outfit has nothing to do with The Fifth Element, but I wanted to share another offering from DRBC from the event. The dress is called Eve and there's a couple different design options. It's also available for $100L at the event. 



With it I've paired up Amorous' Conquistador jewelry set (seen above). You can get this at the mainstore for $310L.


 I think I might go watch the movie now.

Details below - happy shopping!



The Details:

Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Alyx in Latte // $1,350 (Fatpack)
Hair: Truth Hair - Colbie in Black&White01 (Tinted Orange) // $250L
Eyes: IKON -  Horizon Eyes V2 in Pale Glass // $150L
Eyelashes: *FTL* - S02 Kirei // $150L
Lipgloss:  [Pink Fuel] -  Lip Tint in Orange // Part of the Alyx Fatpack
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Female - Casual // $450L
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female High Feet // $675L
Eyeliner: Mock - Simpatico in Black // $40L
Outfit 1: DRBC - Leeloo Dress - Big Badaboom // $100L (@ Suicide Dollz)
Outfit 2: DRBC -  Eve in Metal // $100L (@ Suicide Dollz)
Bracelets (Outfit 1): /erratic/ - Silver Cuffs // No Longer Available
Jewelry (Outfit 2): A m o r o u s - Conquistador // $310L
Shoes: Heels:  Hilly Halaan - Hera Gladiator Boots // $175L

No comments:

Post a Comment