Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland

I actually skipped over another blog post to post this one because I finally had the perfect set up for it. It's December, the snow is falling. It's perfect!


I'm wearing a gorgeous wintery creation from SKBW that I am glad I finally get to show off. The winter outfit is available in-store for $649L and is available in a few different colors, including white with blue and pink! I'm wearing the silver here. Unfortunately, the pant legs covered them up too much for me to get a good shot, but you can get my shoes as a $99L fatpack at Hilly Halaan. They're called Alia and come with several different colors (not hud controlled like many of her other creations). They're a simple strappy shoe that looks quite nice with a lot of things.


My skin is a new 7 deadly s{k}ins release called Winter, which is available in three different versions for $250L a piece at the Frozzen Fair. This particular version is version 2, which I chose because I happen to love the eye makeup. My jewelry is the newest Lazuri group gift release that you can pick up after joining the group from the main store. It comes with the choker, the earrings, and bracelets that are all hud driven. I loved the way it matched the decoration of my jacket.

So check out all these stores and pick up a thing or two, and definitely check out the Frozzen Fair!


Skin: 7 deadly s{k}ins - Winter V2 (Cleavage) // $250L (@ The Frozzen Fair)
Hair: Truth Hair -  Felicity in Black & White // $250L
Eyes: Ikon - Destiny Eyes in Storm // $150L
Eyelashes: *FTL* - S02 Kirei // $150L
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Female - Casual // $450L
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female High Feet // $675L
Eyeliner: Mock - Simpatico in Black // $40L
Outfit: Skindustrial Bodyworks - Winter Outfit in Silver // $649L
Jewelry: Lazuri - Princess of the Forest set // Group Gift ($250L to Join)
Shoes: Hilly Halaan - Alia Heels in Silvery White // $99L


Pose By CS Shapes

Taken at  Let it Snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment