Monday, December 8, 2014

Seeing Red

I find digging in my inventory to see what hidden gems I have kinda fun, and I did find a couple things. 


Everything I have on has been in my inventory for awhile, but it's all pretty cute. The top is a very old (as in, three years old) Loordes of London former hunt gift called the Suffolk Corset. Because it's not mesh, I wanted to use it to fit underneath the pants I have on. The Pecq Down Under pants, however, are still available in the Loordes mainstore (in various colors) for about $50L.


My jewelry came from Amorous and is among my favorite sets to use, called eternal. Although you can't change the metal option, the gems are customizable. Sadly, I couldn't find it in the store. I did find it on the marketplace, so you can still get it there.
My skin is a special offering from WoW Skins (and a new one) called Fionora, which is available at the Designer's Circle for $99L in different shades. (I think I look a little scared here..... The light is so bright!)


Finally, my shoes are the current group gift offering from Hilly Halaan. The gift is free and so is the group, so it's an easy one to go and pick up.


 This was just for fun. I enjoy discovering old gems.

As always - details below. 

Happy Shopping!


The Details:

Skin: WoW Skins - Fionora in Tan // $99L The Designer's Circle
Hair: Truth Hair - Coral 2 from Variety Pack // $250L
Eyes: IKON -   Hope Eyes in Moor & Hazel // $150L
Eyelashes: *FTL* - S02 Kirei // $150L
Lipgloss:  [Pink Fuel]- Essential Lipstick in Deep Matte Red // $200L
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Female - Casual // $450L
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female High Feet // $675L
Eyeliner: Mock - Simpatico in Black // $40L
Top: Loordes of London - Suffolk Corset in Noir // No Longer Available (Former Hunt Gift)
Pants: Loordes of London - Pecq Down Under #15 //50L
Necklace and Earrings: A m o r o u s - Eternal // $256L (Marketplace)
Bracelets: A m o r o u s - Bangled // $322L
Shoes: Heels:  Hilly Halaan -Rachel Black Lace Boots // $0L (Free Group)

No comments:

Post a Comment