Saturday, November 8, 2014

Celebrity Skin

I've been away for awhile due to RL and pregnancy-related illness, so I thought I would do a quick post to catch you all up on some of 7 Deadly Skins' offerings and show you this super cute bikini that's been hiding in my inventory (which sadly, I couldn't find again).

 
In order of appearance, I have on four lovely offerings from 7 deadly s{k}ins - The Mariella skin, and the group gifts from September, October, and November. The Mariella skin is the Cirque de Seraphim event offering (which is coming up soon), and the group gifts are all available in the main store (along with their male counterparts!). Personally, I like the way November's skin fits on my shape the best, but they're all gorgeous.

Face Closeups!




The bikini itself I got from the wonderful [[masoom]] back in August, and thought it'd be the perfect thing to show off a bunch of various skins.

The Details:

Bikini: [[masoom]]  - Sunny Days Bikini in Red // No Longer Available
Skins: 7 deadly s{k}ins -
Mariella V1 - Cirque De Seraphim Event // Price Soon!
September Group Skin // $200L to join (Free to group members)
October Group Skin // $200L to join (Free to group members)
November Group Skin // $200L to join (Free to group members)
Hair: Truth Hair - Faith in Espresso //No Longer Available (?)
Eyes: Ikon - Lucid Eyes in Machine // $150L
Eyelashes: *FTL* - S02 Kirei // $150L
Eyeliner: Mock - Simpatico in Black // $40L
Heels: n-core - Coquette in Black // $295L

Pose By Pose Maniacs

No comments:

Post a Comment