Saturday, November 22, 2014

Meu Amor, Meu Amorino

So, I thought I'd start of by saying - I am not wearing shoes for this shoot. In RL, I despise wearing shoes and thought.... "Well, you can't see them. FREEDOM!"

Anyway.


This gorgeous dress is called Dreaming in Color. The color pallate is "Abyss," which is a limited edition shade put out by The White Armory until so many are sold (I believe it was 100). I am a sucker for their gowns -and- for anything labeled "limited edition," so I had to get one.



The headpiece came from the current round at the Fantasy Collective and is called the Ella Circlet from Pekka. I thought it went well with the neck piece designed for the dress. 

The hair is from Truth, called Hater, and my skin (Alyx) is currently on sale at Pink Fuel.

All the details are below. Check these places out for yourself!

The Details:
Hair: Truth Hair - Hater (Black & White Pack) // $250L
Eyes: Ikon - Destiny Eyes in Storm // $150L
Lipstick:  [Pink Fuel] - Essential Lipsticks in Deep Matte Red // $200L
Dress: - The White Armory - Dreaming in Color Gown - LE Abyss // $350L (Limited Edition)
Eyelashes: *FTL* - S02 Kirei // $150L
Circlet: .pekka. - Ella Circlet in Gold // $129L (At the Fantasy Collective)
Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Alyx in Latte // $1,350 (Fatpack)
Eyeliner: Mock - Simpatico in Black // $40L
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands - Casual // $450L
Nails: Slink - Enhancement Fingernails for Default Hands // $150L


Pose:  [ilaya]

Taken at  The White Armory

No comments:

Post a Comment