Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Dream of the 90s is Alive in Portland

I know, I know. It's a cheesy song, but considering I took a walk around the Portland, Oregon sim (called the Portland Connection) while doing my shoot, I just had to do it. (If you've never been there, as an Oregon native, I have to say it's pretty darn cool.) This also my first blog covering items from Loordes of London, which is a store I have always loved and I'm excited.




The cute little dress I have on is the Pinjore Dress currently on sale at Fr*Friday. The color I have on is Blackberry Gold/Pink, but there are other color choices available as well.




The bag I am carrying is also available at Fi*Friday from Loordes of London, and is located over in the accessory section. The heels are Loordes as well, but were a previous Fi*Friday offering. They were just too cute to pass up sharing.



Normally I don't mention my eyes, but these were just too cool. They're a $100L set available from Redgrave (that also come with some eyelashes!). They're so close to my RL color, I just had to have them. Finally, my earrings come from Loordes of London and are available for just $100L at the L'Accessories showcase.

Happy shopping!




The Details: 
Hair:  Truth Hair -  Mayim in Black & White // $250L
Eyes:  Redgrave - Sparkling Star // $100L
Eyelashes: *FTL* - S02 Kirei // $150L
Jewelry: Loordes of London - Chieti Earrings #1 // $100L ( @ L'Accessories)
Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Alyx in Latte // $1,350 (Fatpack)
Lipstick:  [Pink Fuel] - Lip Lustre in Smoked Pink // Part of the Alyx Fatpack
Eyeliner: Mock - Simpatico in Black // $40L
Dress: Loordes of London - Pinjore Dress in Blackberry Gold/Pink // $55L (@Fi*Friday)
Bag:: Loordes of London - The Boho Sack #12 // $55L (@Fi*Friday)
Heels:  Loordes of London - Vermillion Slingbacks #3C // No Longer Available
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands - Casual // $450L
Nails: Slink - Enhancement Fingernails for Default Hands // $150L



Poses by  [[masoom]]

No comments:

Post a Comment