Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Short Skirt/Long Jacket

I hit up the last round of Suicide Dollz specifically for this coat. I'll freely admit that. I love leather and trench coats. So two-in-one bonus for me!

Now, the name of this coat I so obviously had to have is Nothing but Trench by DRBC. And that's all it is. A coat. And I love it. 
Underneath I used ISON's half bustier to cover some of my cleavage. For fun, I added Squirries Owksha tattoo, which is also available at Suicide Dollz currently.



The jewelry I have on is, shock surprise, from Amorous. Suki is partial mesh set with a color changer hud, so you can make it gold or silver.  I have to mention the hair because of the tweaks I made - the style is Kelly from RunAway Hair. The hairbase I have on with it is actually from another one of their styles, but I tinted it to match. Kelly actually comes with a shaved head hairbase that's tintable.


Finally, my awesome heels came from Hilly Halaan - They're called Hera, and for just $175L, you get these awesome shoes and a color change hud that lets you change them to whatever color your heart desires.

Suicide Dollz restarts soon, so head on over to check out the current offerings, and make sure to go back when they restart this round! (As always, all the slurls and links are below.)



The Details: 
Hair:  [RunAway Hair] - Kelly in Blacks // $250L
Eyes:  Ikon - Destiny Eyes in Storm // $150L
Eyelashes: *FTL* - S02 Kirei // $150L
Jewelry: A m o r o u s - Suki Set // $299L
Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Alyx in Latte // $1,350 (Fatpack)
Lipstick:  [Pink Fuel] - Essential Lipstick in Deep Matte Red // $200L
Eyeliner: Mock - Simpatico in Black // $40L
Coat: DRBC - Nothing but Trench // $100L (Until Sunday 11/30 at Suicide Dollz)
Top: ISON - Cropped Bustier // $75L (Marketplace Only)
Heels:  Hilly Halaan - Hera Gladiator Boots // $175L
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands - Casual // $450L


Pose By Pose Maniacs

No comments:

Post a Comment